FUJIFILM FinePix 10.0MP Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • My husband took me to Best Buy (in my opinion, the ONLY place to buy electronics) and told me to pick out anything I wanted
  • It has a convenient sliding lens, which makes it more durable
  • I love that it records over an hour of video

• by TJ Lord

Last year was my first Mother’s Day: I was a proud new mommy, and I wanted a digital camera to record pictures and videos of my new bundle of joy.

My husband took me to Best Buy (in my opinion, the ONLY place to buy electronics) and told me to pick out anything I wanted. After

much debate, and with the help of a very helpful salesperson, I chose the FUJIFILM FinePix 10.0MP Digital Camera. I’m mostly happy with my choice; I think the pros outweigh the cons.

The pros: it’s very slim; it fits easily into the side pocket of my baby bag. It has a convenient sliding lens, which makes ...

• it more durable. I love that it records over an hour of video! And it uses SD card technology, making it super-easy to transfer pictures from the camera to my computer.

The cons: the flash takes MUCH too long, making it very difficult to capture my baby’s fleeting smile on camera! Also, the features are rather

difficult to figure out; when I transfer the pictures to my computer, they come out HUGE - I have to resize everything, and I can’t figure out how to change the settings.

All in all, I feel that all digital cameras have their technical difficulties; I would feel confidant recommending the FUJIFILM FinePix 10.0MP Digital Camera.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431103627140331/k2311a0311/3.11.09