Microsoft X-Box  » Games  »
  • Perhaps the best thing that I like about this gaming system is that you can also use it to play your favorite Cds in
  • They were, in my opinion, quite hard to get used to, but after awhile I got used to them and would not use any other than the X-box controllers
  • Overall, I would recommend this game console to anyone, as it offers great game play and a wide choice of games to choose from

• by Rachelle

The Microsoft X-Box is a game system built ahead of its time. The graphics are extraordinary and the console is very easy to set up. I liked that this particular console is lightweight and the design of the game console is top notch in that it looks classy and sophisticated.

I also like the graphics of the Microsoft X-Box. The graphics are very realistic.

Another thing that I really like about the Microsoft X-box is that

a lot of current games are offered for this system. This gives the consumer an advantage as it allows for a better choice at the newest games available.

Perhaps the best thing that I like about this gaming system is that you can also use it to play your favorite Cds in. The warranty is another great thing about this gaming system, as it is legit and lasts quite awhile for the consumer.

At first I ...

• did not like the game controls for the X-Box. They were, in my opinion, quite hard to get used to, but after awhile I got used to them and would not use any other than the X-box controllers.

While there were indeed many things that I liked about the Microsoft X-Box, there were a few features that I did not like. First of all I did not like the total price I had to pay for

the Microsoft X-Box.

It’s not too expensive, but expensive nonetheless. Another thing that I did not like about this console gaming system is that sometimes it takes a while to load a few of the games that I want to play.

I do not know why it does this, but on certain games it does. Overall, I would recommend this game console to anyone, as it offers great game play and a wide choice of games to choose from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281103626990331/k2311a0311/3.11.09