Moe’s Southwest Grill restaurant Tifton, GA  » Restaurants  »
1909 Us-82 W, Ste. 1; Tifton, GA 31793
  • Another specific thing that I like about Moe's was the food
  • I ordered the Homewrecker Burrito during my visit and it was delicious
  • I love nachos and cheese, but instead had to go without
  • While the food was very good, I thought that the price I paid for the meal was a bit to steep
  • I would recommend this restaurant to anyone of any age

• by Rachelle

Moe’s Southwest Grill restaurant is a restaurant that focuses solely on southwestern fare, especially the tortilla. Moe’s Southwest Grill offers burritos (including the Homewrecker, Triple Lindy, and the Joey Bag of Donuts burrito), tacos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, fajitas, and more. There are many things that I liked about Moe’s Southwest Grill as well as a few things that I did not like.

I liked that once I entered the restaurant the staff welcomed me in with open arms. Not many restaurants are

so enthusiastic about their customers these days, yet I feel that the staff at Moe’s Southwest Grill went above and beyond to make me, as well as every other guest, welcome to the restaurant.

Another specific thing that I like about Moe’s was the food. I ordered the Homewrecker Burrito during my visit and it was delicious.

I liked that I got to pick each and every component of what was to be put on my burrito, besides the basic. If I ...

• did not want a certain food, then it was not put on.

I also liked the fact that the meal also included a side order of nachos. The nachos were well baked and I liked that there were many different sauces available for the nachos.

I did not like that the nachos were not served with cheese. I love nachos and cheese, but instead had to go without.

Another thing that I did not like about Moe’s Southwest Grill was the price

of the food. While the food was very good, I thought that the price I paid for the meal was a bit to steep.

I also felt that I did not have an adequate amount of time to look at the menu before ordering. I felt rushed, as people were behind me waiting.

Besides a few dislikes, I, overall enjoyed my visit to Moe’s Southwest Grill and plan on visiting again in the near future. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone of any age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71103626920231/k2311a0311/3.11.09