raaga.com
  • One of the best thing I liked is it contains songs of different communities but it does not have videos of any songs

• by No Women No Cry

After long time, I had found a site which play songs online. Not only this but also any kinds of music and any kinds of songs can be easily found in this site.

I am happy to use this site.

It is only a site which runs fastest among all my sites which I

use daily.

Any song from any genre can ber easily played after searching.

I felt extreamly better site than all other site.

Every things in this site is very easy and it provides very easy way to use the site.

Even a small child can use this site easily.

Any songs can be easily ...

• played using this site.

I feel very glad to use this site because of its quality.

This site provides an extra quality of sound which I had never heard before.

One of the best thing I liked is it contains songs of different communities but it does not have videos of any songs.

We

can manage a playlist of our own and whenever we want to listen we can easily listen to the song after loging in.

Sign up process takes very little time but all the informations are kept secret that nno onewill mis use it.

Such a wonderful site helps internet an the value of internet to increase.

raaga.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201103626800231/k2311a0311/3.11.09