Do It perfume
  • Recently I bought a Hanky perfume named DO It
  • Usually I have of a problem of heavy sweating which results into the bad smell of sweat
  • Since I am using this for 3 months I never find the product's disadvantages

• by No Women No Cry

Recently I bought a Hanky perfume named DO It. I bought it because of its good smell. Once I heard about this from my friend and I was suggested it to buy.

Usually I have of a problem of heavy sweating which results into the bad smell of sweat. I faced many problems because of this

sweating problem.

I used many deodrants and many perfumes to overcome the smell of the sweating but I was less succesful. When I started using Do It, it had almost solved all the problems regardimg the sweat.

It had changed my world. Now I do not have to face problems while I go to meet my ...

• clents and people.

Using this now I can visit any of the offices without any kind of fear. It has a very good smell and lasts for along time.

Usually a perfume or a deo almost have good smell but they last for a very short period but DoIt is only the one in the universe

whose smell last for av ery long time. Since I am using this for 3 months I never find the product’s disadvantages.

It is in a bottle container well packed and very easy to handle. I am very happy afetr getting this perfume.

Many treatments i had done but a single perfume finished all my problems at once.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561103626790231/k2311a0311/3.11.09