Redoxon  » Health  »

• by coolvie

Sometimes, when my body feel not so good, I need some vitamin suplement to make it better. Usually I drink Redoxon to fit my body.

Redoxon is the food suplement and the additional vitamin that formed in effervescent tablet.

It have two flavour which are orange and blackcurrant.

If we wanna drink it, we just put on the tablet to the 200 ml water

or cold water.

It’s feel so sour and a little bit salty for me, but it’s fresh.

One packed of Redoxon contain 10 effervescent tablet.

Redoxon contain vitamin C and zinc.

The vitamin C is high doses 1000 mg and the zinc is 10 mg.

Because of the high doses of the vitamin C, this tablet can help the fit of the body.

I ...

• drink Redoxon, when I feel that I wanna got cold or when I feel tired and all my body need some freshness.

It can also help me prevent the lackness pf the vitamin C, because I often feel that.

This tablet doesn’t have the side effect when we drink it, but don’t drink it more than once a day because the vitamin dose is

so high, maybe you can have overdoses vitamin C if you drink it more than once a day.

In the package box, it’s written that we should srink Redoxon, once a day, but though I always have this tablet I don’t drink it everyday because I don’t wanna feel depend on it.

It’s just good to make my body fit again when it’s tired or wanna got sick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341103626570231/k2311a0311/3.11.09