Pampers Cruisers baby Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I thought he needed a diaper that will adapt to his level of activity
  • I love the wide stretchy sides that pampers cruisers have
  • It really has the best absorbency among the many diaper brand I have tried

• by grl2475

Now that my baby has become an active toddler. I thought he needed a diaper that will adapt to his level of activity. His old diapers no longer work. They always sag and bunch-up and almost always leak. After having talks with friends seeking for their recommendations, I finally decided to change my baby’s diapers. I chose Pampers Cruisers

Baby Diapers.

I love the wide stretchy sides that pampers cruisers have. It makes achieving a perfect fit very easy! Also, the padding inside is trimmer in the crotch area making it not as bulky as other diapers. It also has the Go baby grips which help the diapers stay in place because my baby rarely does. This diaper really ...

• does stay in place and gives a perfect fit.

I also love that the diaper doesn’t leak. It is the only diaper I have tried that keep my baby dry and clean. It really has the best absorbency among the many diaper brand I have tried.

Overall, I find that Pampers Cruisers Baby Diapers have the best fit, absorbency and are

very comfortable for my baby because they mold nicely to his body. They don’t leak even at night and that is 10-11 hours straight! It helps her sleep sounder and longer because she doesn’t feel wet or cold because of those nasty leaks. I would definitely recommend this product. Although a bit pricey than most brands, it is worth every cent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541103626540231/k2311a0311/3.11.09