Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm (Soft Pink Color)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I especially love lipsticks and lip glosses because I think they make my lips look nice
  • It's just the best lip gloss I have tried
  • Second, I love that It comes in a sponge type wand applicator, so putting on the gloss is as easy as one, two, three
  • Overall, I would definitely recommend Nars Lip Gloss to everyone looking for a lip gloss that is highly pigmented, luscious and available in a variety of color

• by grl2475

I am a make-up addict. I especially love lipsticks and lip glosses because I think they make my lips look nice. I think I can go through the day with just mascara and lip gloss. But it is really hard to find the perfect shade of lip gloss especially with many brands available out there, but there is one brand of lip gloss that is a

staple in my cosmetics drawer and that is Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm.

First of all, I love the shade. It’s really hard to find the right shade of soft pink for me to use without looking like I am trying to look like a teenager. But this one is just perfect for me.

There are three formulas of this lip gloss: sheer, cream and semi-sheer.

• Personally, I like the cream type. The texture is just perfect. It sticks to the lips without feeling sticky or gooey. The color stays on my lips for hours without smudging or bleeding. It’s just the best lip gloss I have tried.

Second, I love that It comes in a sponge type wand applicator, so putting on the gloss is as easy as one, two, three. I

also love that I haven’t experienced any leaking of the product from the tube, unlike another lip gloss I tried which ended up all over the inside of my purse.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Nars Lip Gloss to everyone looking for a lip gloss that is highly pigmented, luscious and available in a variety of color. Although it is priced a bit steep, it is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311103626520231/k2311a0311/3.11.09