L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I bought 'L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Remover', I needed it because I had to attend some parties as well as was out on a vacation and had to put on some make up and move
  • My experience was good as even it entered little bit in my eyes I didn't have any irritation or itching sensation at all
  • The only thing that I found after waking up next morning was that is tugged a little as I had removed waterproof eye mascara but other wise it didn't even leave any residue around my eyes as previously I had experienced
  • In fact the waterproof mascara or lipstick cannot be removed using regular make up removers and so it used to be a problem initially

• by seema mishra

When I bought ‘L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Gentle Lip and Eye Remover’, I needed it because I had to attend some parties as well as was out on a vacation and had to put on some make up and move. I followed the instructions on the bottle shaking it well I tabbed a cotton pad with it and then gently wiped my eyes and lips with it.

My experience was good

as even it entered little bit in my eyes I didn’t have any irritation or itching sensation at all.

It means it is completely safe for eyes.

The only thing that I found after waking up next morning was that is tugged a little as I had removed waterproof eye mascara but other wise it didn’t even leave any residue around my eyes as previously I had experienced.

In ...

• fact the waterproof mascara or lipstick cannot be removed using regular make up removers and so it used to be a problem initially.

But after using Dermo-Expertise from L’Oreal I am assured and the quality is undoubtedly unmatched.

I must say that this product from L’Oreal is an excellent eye make up remover and has no harmful effects on eyes as well.

On the lips also it gave no

irritation and can be said that it is equally efficient.

The most important feature that I liked in this is that there is no fragrance added to it and I personally like it, as it does not leave a feeling of numbness that I used to find while using other products.

And I hope it does not die fast if I use it as only eye and lip make remover.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311103626410231/k2311a0311/3.11.09