Central Chidlom Department Store , Bangkok  » Shopping  »
1027 Ploenchit Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand.
  • One can get there by taxi or by bus, or much more convenient by skytrain since the bridge connects from Chidlom Station to the Department Store directly
  • The foodloft on the top floor is where I enjoy having snacks, lunch, and dinner too
  • In my view, Chidlom Central Department Store is one of the best in the City of Bangkok

• by Mark Williams

Central Chidlom Department Store has become my favorite Department Store in Bangkok, Thailand. It all started with the ease and convenience of getting there since it is located right on Ploenchit Road.

One can get there by taxi or by bus, or much more convenient by skytrain since the bridge connects from Chidlom Station to the Department Store directly.

These days, every time I visited Bangkok I would go shopping to Chidlom Department Store.

That is where I would get all the clothing and footware needs I have.

There is a good selection of watches, electronic items, and business stationary too, just to mention a few.

The prices are very reasonable and the ...

• qualities are excellent for the prices.

There are restaurants and coffee shops on just about every floor, serving excellent varieties of food.

The foodloft on the top floor is where I enjoy having snacks, lunch, and dinner too.

There are Thai, Indian, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and others.

It can be pretty crowded in the weekends.

The Department store is very clean and the layout is very neat and beautiful.

I very much enjoy visiting Chidlom Central Department Store every time.

In my view, Chidlom Central Department Store is one of the best in the City of Bangkok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241103626200131/k2311a0311/3.11.09