BestBuy New Hartford, NY  » Shopping  »
4725 Commercial Dr New Hartford, NY
  • He had noticed some Dell laptops on the top of a shelf, so he asked us to come back to the area
  • This was one of the best levels of service I had ever experienced

• by jgab.79
      I do most of my electronics shopping at Best Buy as opposed to Circuit City, mainly due to the better prices.

I day my girlfriend and I were there, and she wanted to buy a laptop. She had her eye on a Dell, that was a really nice one for the price. We spoke to a sales person,

and they didn’t have any in stock. We also had them check to see if there were any in a nearby store, but no luck there either. She was really bummed out.

So we continued to shop, we were looking for a TV as well. So about 20 minutes later, out of the blue, a different ...

• sales person who had overheard our conversation approached us. He had heard the conversation about the item being out of stock, and he started looking around. He had noticed some Dell laptops on the top of a shelf, so he asked us to come back to the area. He got the ladder and go it down,
        he checked out the UPC number and BINGO! It was the same one, for some reason it was not in the computer.

Of course we bought it, and let me tell you, this guy was so nice and he really show us top notch customer service. This was one of the best levels of service I had ever experienced.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241103626190131/k2311a0311/3.11.09