Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera - 7.2 Mega Pixels  » Cameras  »
  • I misplaced my previous Sony Cyber-shot and after looking at other digital cameras of similar size and specifications, I decided I wanted another Sony
  • What I probably like the most about this camera is its convenient size

• by coloradochik

I really love my Sony Cyber-shot camera. In fact, this is my second purchase of the Sony Cyber-shot. I misplaced my previous Sony Cyber-shot and after looking at other digital cameras of similar size and specifications, I decided I wanted another Sony.

What I probably like the most about this camera is its convenient size. This camera fits right into

my pocket and therefore goes with me just about everywhere. I live in the mountains of Colorado and during a simple walk to the park or down by the river, I am likely to see several different kinds of wildlife. I very seldom miss a good shot with this compact camera in my pocket.

I also like that this camera is ...

• simple for a novice (me!) to use. It is even more user-friendly than my previous Sony Cyber-shot. I can easily make changes to the settings without having to study the settings dial. As I turn the settings knob, a text description comes up in the screen, rather than me having to study and decipher tiny icons on the dial.

I

think the picture quality is quite good for such a small, convenient camera. I do not know much about cameras, but the Sony Cyber-shot works great for me. This is actually my third Sony digital camera. They have always been durable, dependable and user-friendly. The Cyber-shot has me hooked for the above reasons and for its convenient size.

Srinivas Akella says :

Hi, My 7.2 MP sony camera is producing only 2.1 MP pictures. Where can i change this setting to 7.2MP.

John says :

While in the picture mode, select the menu, and then choose image size. You can change the MPs here. Here’s a link to the Sony website that also has this info:

Lori Baker says :

hey i have the sony digital camera 7.2 dcs-650 and all the sudden i cannot forward through my pictures to look at or go backwards to look at. it worked just on saturday and didnt work on sunday. can you give me some advice as what to do. i cannot find my camera book. i am really upset. my sister has the same exact camera and my card works fine in her camera.

John says :

It’s likely an issue with the slot on your camera if it works in another camera. You also mentioned the book for your camera. You can actually get this on the Sony website, here’s a link:

Bobbie says :

I have a Sony Cyber-Shot 7.2, when I turn the camera on the lens goes in and out a few times then it tells me to shut on and off the camera. I have tried everything possible and it still wont work. My battery is charged and there is nothing in the lens. What else can be done?

Jules Li says :

It sounds like it’s a problem with the lens. This is actually a known issue with this model. It will need to be either replaced ore repaired. If it’s under warranty, I suggest contacting Sony for repair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431003626160731/k2311a0310/3.10.09