The Oprah Magazine Cookbook  » Recipes  »
  • I like the variety in the Oprah Magazine Cookbook
  • I consider this one of my favorite browsing cookbooks
  • The recipes I have tried from this cookbook have all turned out as expected and I have not been disappointed with any recipe I have tried yet
  • I recommend this cookbook to anyone looking for a wide variety of recipes and food styles, presented beautifully in an almost coffee-table quality cookbook

• by bmarten

I like the variety in the Oprah Magazine Cookbook. It is a combination of healthy, unique recipes as well as some decadent recipes. It is also a combination of many different types of flavors and styles of food.

I consider this one of my favorite “browsing” cookbooks. That is what I call cookbooks I pick up to read

for ideas or just for enjoyment. There are beautiful pictures of most of the recipes, which I find stimulates my imagination and creativity for cooking. The photography is beautiful. I can literally almost taste the food as I see it.

I like that the Oprah Magazine Cookbook has chosen a combination of recipes that I have not seen ...

• together in any other cookbook. I read and use a lot of different cookbooks, and I find the recipes and combinations in the Oprah Magazine Cookbook quite fresh, unique and just different that I find anywhere else.

I have tried yet. There are cookbooks I buy and then eventually get ride of, simply to keep my cookbook collection manageable. But the Oprah Magazine Cookbook seems to remain in my core of favorite cookbooks.

I recommend this cookbook to anyone looking for a wide variety of recipes and food styles, presented beautifully in an almost coffee-table quality cookbook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491003626110731/k2311a0310/3.10.09