Movie He’s Just Not That Into You  » Movies  »
  • Unfortunately, she isn't thrilled with the results

• by TJ Lord

He may not be that into you, but I was completely “into” this movie. An adorable adaptation from the book, this die-hard chick flick follows the love lives (with all their ups and downs) of several hapless singles. He loves her, but she loves the other guy, who’s married … it’s more than a love triangle: it’s more like a love octagon.

The

movie never fails to amuse. Drew Barrymore’s character is adorable; I just wish she’d had more scenes. Her best line: “I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all ...

• these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.”

Jennifer Aniston plays a woman in a 7-year relationship that has yet to end in marriage. She gives her boyfriend an ultimatum: “I just need you to stop being nice to me unless you’re going to marry me.” Unfortunately, she isn’t thrilled with the results.

I really didn’t care for Scarlett

Johannson’s character: she gets a crush on a married guy, and instead of backing off, she pursues him and tempts him to cheat on his wife. This is the girl we women all hate. He’s married. BACK OFF!

The movie will strike a chord in women everywhere, and should even amuse the men brave enough to participate. My husband loved it, guys - don’t be scared!

Movie He's Just Not That Into You

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111003626060731/k2311a0310/3.10.09