Don’s Market Emmaus, PA  » Shopping  »
Emmaus, PA
  • I found this small market that I really like in Emmaus
  • The location is very convenient, I pass by there every day, and it is easy to get in and out of the parking lot and it is not out of my way
  • This is definitely one of my favorite stores and will continue to spend my money here

• by Lynn Moll

I found this small market that I really like in Emmaus. Don’s Market is right behind East Penn Bank on Lehigh Street and the owner’s are really nice.

I stopped in there one day because I was looking for an East Penn Press.

Now I stop in there

when I need just a few things instead of going to a grocery store and waiting in long lines.

The store is very neat and organized.

Even though the store is a mini market, it does not have mini market prices, the prices are quite reasonable which a plus ...

• is also.

The location is very convenient, I pass by there every day, and it is easy to get in and out of the parking lot and it is not out of my way.

When I am ready to check out, the cashiers are right there to ring me

up; I do not have to wait until they finish their conversations like at other mini markets.

I am in and out in a flash, which saves me time and helps keep me on my schedule.

This is definitely one of my favorite stores and will continue to spend my money here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241003625960731/k2311a0310/3.10.09