The Nightmare Before Christmas  » Movies  »
  • I was really disappointed watching this movie and I can say it was a waste of time for me
  • I thought that it was a nice movie since I saw a lot of collectible items for this movie
  • I like the cover so much since its very colorful and attractive but when I saw the movie it was exactly the opposite
  • If I may consider it its a nightmare film

• by maffy

I was really disappointed watching this movie and I can say it was a waste of time for me. I thought that it was a nice movie since I saw a lot of collectible items for this movie.

I thought that it has the

same theme as that of The Corpse Bride but to my surprise The Nightmare Before Christmas is literally a nightmare.

I didn’t find anything good about the story in fact I felt even bore watching it.

I felt that it made no sense it all.

I like the cover so much since its very colorful and attractive but when I saw the movie it was exactly the opposite.

Its just a story about a place where they don’t celebrate Christmas a but they do celebrate Halloween and the ...

• The Nightmare Before Christmas
      main character Jack discovered a place where they celebrate Christmas and he took over Santa’s roles.

I really didn’t like everything about the film, the animation itself was not really good, its just a cartoon drawing animation and the colors were all black and

white so there’s no thrill watching it for me.

Personally I don’t really recommend it since I got really bored from it an was really disappointed.

If I may consider it its a nightmare film.

For some people they might appreciate it but for me I really don’t.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111003625830131/k2311a0310/3.10.09