Sacisa shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am suffering from acute hair fall and went to a dermatologist just to see if he could help me fight the problem
  • He prescribed me a shampoo called Sacisa and I bought it from a nearby medical store along with other prescribed hair stimulators

• by nikhil.mehak

I am suffering from acute hair fall and went to a dermatologist just to see if he could help me fight the problem. He told me that dandruff was the problem and need to use a good strong anti-dandruff shampoo to help solve the problem. He prescribed me a shampoo called

Sacisa and I bought it from a nearby medical store along with other prescribed hair stimulators.

I was suppose to use the shampoo once a week and I used it as prescribed for a good month or so and was really happy to see reductions in my hair fall and the dandruff ...

• subsiding. The shampoo just worked on my scalp and now the dandruff is almost gone and my hair fall almost stopped. Along with it new soot has started appearing with the help of the hair stimulator I am using.

The sacisa shampoo are good but needs to use it under the strict

prescription of the doctor and need to take care of avoiding it from eye contacts as it contains chemical which might cause problem with eye sight( as was told to me by the doctor). So we need to take care in using it beside that it’s a great shampoo for fighting hair fall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311003625770131/k2311a0310/3.10.09