Spanx All The Way Up Panty Hose  » Clothes  »
  • Sara Blakely (The maker of Spanx) solved the problem, by having your bra secure the waistband
  • When trying on these hose at home, I thought there was a hole in the crotch
  • I did not try this feature, but I think it's kind of useful

• by Rhonlynn

Spanx. Oprah raves about them. I don’t wear many dresses or pantyhose,and when I needed them for a formal event, I went to Nordstroms, and had All The Way Up Panty Hose fitted to me. I had no idea even how to buy pantyhose. Yes, Spanx need to be fitted to you.

Here’s why: These panty hose are very controlled at the top, with emphasis on the word CONTROL. I was told how to put them on, and how to wear them. I’m going to pass this information on to you. The All The Way Up Panty hose, go all the way up, literally.

They are put on

one leg at a time, then, they are tugged, and pulled past your bra line. It takes patience to put them on, because of the control top. The control top removes several inches, and I began to wonder where my butt went. The control top is very secure, and is not going to rip or run.

The control top improves your posture, and smooths every part of your torso. After the hose are pulled past your bra line, your bra is attached over the control top, and hold the waist. This keeps the panty hose from rolling. All of us have had on high waisted panties that roll at the ...

• top.

Sara Blakely (The maker of Spanx) solved the problem, by having your bra secure the waistband. There is not a binding feeling while wearing these hose, not at all. It supports the back, removes inches, improves the poture, and improve confidence. When trying on these hose at home, I thought there was a hole in the crotch.

The gusset has a very secure opening, that is closed with a sewn flap. Cause, trust me, after you tug these panty hose on, you’d not want to repeat it. They are on to stay. I did not try this feature, but I think it’s kind of useful.

/> The fibers in the hose seem very strong. I removed my shoes to dance, for hours, and my hose did not run. The fibers make your legs look very smooth, and more slimming. I tend to be rough on hose.

The toes are double reinforced, but it’s not seen. My cheap black shoes rubbed black velvet onto the hose. I cleansed them with Hosery Mate, and Era, and the hose remained strong. The price, well, you’d not be able to buy several pairs at one time.

They are double digits, but under $50. Spanx are not cheap, and I swear by them. I own their power panties and camesole.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551003625750131/k2311a0310/3.10.09