Philips GoGear SA2525 2 GB  » Electronics  »
  • I always trust on Philips products,and for that I bought this little Mp3 player of Philip called Philips GoGear SA2525 2 GB
  • I am very much happy using this device,and the one thing I don't like about this player is that it stays only 3 hours after a full charge,and for this I can't take this player for a long tour

• by kuak

I always trust on Philips products,and for that I bought this little Mp3 player of Philip called “Philips GoGear SA2525 2 GB”. It has a 2 GB of storage space,and for that it becomes very easy to store all of my songs in this Mp3 player.

It helped me to store over 500

songs easily.

It’s design really attracts towards it,because it is very small in size,and it easily fits into pocket,and because of it’s light weight it is really easy to carry.

Its black and white display is very unique,and the screen helps me to easily navigate through files stored on this device.

I am using ...

• it for two years now,and I can say that it is awesome Mp3 player.

It has a mind blowing sound quality,and the headphone given has an awesome quality of sound output.

I really enjoy my music n this Mp3 player,and it also has a FM radio player,so whenever I want I can listen

to my favorite FM radio stations.

I am very much happy using this device,and the one thing I don’t like about this player is that it stays only 3 hours after a full charge,and for this I can’t take this player for a long tour.

Apart from this it is a good Mp3 player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161003625740131/k2311a0310/3.10.09