Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu  » Hotels  »
2490 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
  • Since they were enjoying themselves, I decided to go to the Hawaiian Rain forest Spa
  • The spa certainly lives up to its name as I enjoyed the relaxing therapies I had there
  • I had bought amazing jewellery and artistic souvenirs
  • After shopping, we went to have our dinner at the Neptune's Garden Restaurant, which serves up the most delicious seafood and stakes
  • The trip was quite enjoyable, we saw many beautiful things and the many souvenirs you will feel the more tempted to buy from my experience

• by Aisi

My friends and I went to Honolulu for Spring break last year, my boyfriend recommended The Pacific Beach Hotel as his friends had been there for their vacation. Our plane journey was fun, once we reached the airport we called for a rented car and it took around a half an hour to reach the hotel. The hotel looked beautiful and amazing.

The concierge was courteous and very helpful. We booked the Partial Ocean View, The hotel staff treated us like family and took our baggage to

our rooms.

The rooms were comfortable, relaxing just felt like home and it felt much better with the cool breeze from the ocean blowing towards our room. Since we came in the morning, we all decided to go to the Pool deck, which was so calming after that we went to have our gourmet breakfast at the Oceanarium Restaurant.

They had a wonderful breakfast buffet everyday. Later in the afternoon, we went to the Oceanarium to see the different types of sea life.

My friends went there,

• as I was scared to touch them. Therefore, I was just watching them.

Since they were enjoying themselves, I decided to go to the Hawaiian Rain forest Spa; the concierge told me its one of the best spas in Honolulu. I took an Herbal body wrap, Massage, Steam Sauna and a girl needs manicures and pedicures so I took that as well.

The spa certainly lives up to its name as I enjoyed the relaxing therapies I had there. Later in the evening, we all decided to

go to the beach and watch the ocean it was breathtaking.

Soon after the beach, we went shopping for souvenirs and clothing. I had bought amazing jewellery and artistic souvenirs.

After shopping, we went to have our dinner at the Neptune’s Garden Restaurant, which serves up the most delicious seafood and stakes. The trip was quite enjoyable, we saw many beautiful things and the many souvenirs you will feel the more tempted to buy from my experience.

Overall, I loved my vacation there and will surely come back this year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21003625730131/k2311a0310/3.10.09