Ponds Oil Control Shine Powder
  • I know this is not healthy because oily face is prone to pimples but fortunately I never get pimples that often because I regularly wash my face with soap
  • I like the texture of the powder because it's smooth, the powder is not scented but it contributes a tone in my face

• by lei

Since teen age years I don’t used loose powder because I’m allergy to it. Loose powder is not recommended to me because If I will inhale it my allergic rhinitis will trigger. Frankly, I have oily face.

with soap. When I entered college, a lot of my friends are using pressed powder and foundations.

Honestly, they encourage me to use some of it but I refused. If I will able to use a pressed powder I want it some thing that will help my oily face.

They recommended me this Ponds Oil Control Shine Powder which really helps me. At first,

• I really don’t know how to used it.

I just put a bit of it but even apply of course. My friends are very proud of me.

This Ponds Oil control changed my face because it gives glow to my skin and not oily anymore. And of course, it’s pimple-free.

I like the texture of the powder because it’s smooth, the powder is not

scented but it contributes a tone in my face. I always bring this Ponds oil control shine powder, I just press some amount of my face by using facial foam for powder and every thing is done.

I’m using this powder everyday and I always put it on my pouch so it is readily available. The price is worth it, thanks for my friends who always support me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803625631131/k2311a038/3.8.09