Extract Hand and Body lotion skin whitening
  • I decided to bought this lotion, because aside from skin whitening it has vitamin C which can effectively whiten my skin and SPF 8 which will help my skin from exposure to sun
  • This lotion enlighten my skin for only 7 days so I think my skin is responding with the quality and content of the lotion
  • I heard from my friends, we have to choose a lotion that will fits our skin and now I found it and I will used it everyday for better results

• by lei

Skin whitening lotion is very in demand now a days. We are surprise that there’s a lot off branded lotion arises every now and then and it contains a lot of whitening substances.

I’ve been looking for a whitening lotion which is cheaper but has a good quality performance.

2 weeks ago, I went to a beauty shop to look around for some thing cheaper

lotion.

A sales lady encouraged me to try this hand and body lotion with a brand name Extract.

I was surprised it’s smell good like tree melon and the texture of the lotion is thick and not greasy in the skin.

I decided to bought this lotion, because aside from skin whitening it has vitamin C which can effectively whiten my skin and SPF 8 ...

• which will help my skin from exposure to sun.

I am using this for 7 days now every morning, and it works.

My hands are smooth and there’s a changed in texture too.

This lotion gave me a hope to whiten my skin and gives me a lot of confident.

The price is worth it.

I am planning to purchase another bottle of this lotion

because I am out of stock because I only bought a small bottle.

This lotion enlighten my skin for only 7 days so I think my skin is responding with the quality and content of the lotion.

I heard from my friends, we have to choose a lotion that will fits our skin and now I found it and I will used it everyday for better results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803625601131/k2311a038/3.8.09