Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • None of them was very satisfying, so i decided to give this a try
  • I really don't recommend buying this product

• by cHip

This eye make-up remover lotion comes in a blue transparent container and looks quite pretty on the outside.

This is actually the first time that I’m using a lotion for removing eye makeup. Previously, I was using the makeup remover sheets to remove even mascara.

None of them was very satisfying, so i decided to give this a try.

However, to my disappointment, this product is so gentle that it really doesn’t remove my waterproof mascara effectively! Imagine!! I soaked a few cotton pads with this lotion and tried to clean my mascara away but it only cleans minimally! i can see the mascara still clinging onto my lashes despite many swipes.

The irony is that when my waterproof mascara comes into contact with my facial cleansing lotion (also for removing face makeup), it comes ...

• Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion
      off so fast and clean! This product is really a disappointment! Even the makeup remover sheets that i use previously could clean off my waterproof mascara much better!

I really don’t recommend buying this product. Considering the price and its effects, it’s really not worth

it at all! I would suggest looking around for other brands. I haven’t tried any others yet (as this is the first time i’m using), so if anyone has a great eye make up remover which can clean off waterproof mascara easily, please recommend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803625591131/k2311a038/3.8.09