Lean Cusine Chicken & Vegetables Frozen Dinner  » Food  »
  • Lean cusine dinners were on sale recently at my Supermarket so I decided to pick up a few and try them

• by Melissa Glenn
      My family and I lead busy lives. As a result, I often need to find something quick and healthy for supper, that has low preparation time.

Lean cusine dinners were on sale recently at my Supermarket so I decided to pick up a few and try them.

The

Lean Cuisine Chicken & Vegetables dinner caught my eye.

Or I should say, the packaging caught my eye! Thick chunks of chicken, with julienne style orange peppers and broccoli over noodles in a a creamy sauce, yum.

This dinner was only 270calories with 18gram’s of protein and high ...

• amounts of vitamin A, C and calcium, I couldn’t wait to eat it.

This dinner was incredible.

There were big chunks of white chicken, and I don’t mean freeze dried, the sauce was creamy and tasted like cream and the noodles were firm and not squishy, the peppers

were good too.

The only drawback, where’s the broccoli? I’m not joking when I say there were two pieces of broccoli each about the size of my thumb nail, which meant I had to add extra veggies to my dinner.

Other than that, this was a tasty filling meal, and I would buy it again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110662540330/k2311a0611/6.11.06