Skinny Cow Fudge Bars  » Food  »
  • When I visited my local grocery store, and saw Skinny Cow Fudge Bars on sale for only $4Cdn for 7 bars, I bought them
  • I thought the packaging was pretty cool to, black and white with a cow with a tape measure around it
  • I recommend anyone who is looking for a low calorie treat to try these zero transfat bars

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am always on the lookout for a bargain, and I am always on the lookout for low calorie snacks! When I visited my local grocery store, and saw Skinny Cow Fudge Bars on sale for only $4Cdn for 7 bars, I bought them. These bars are

sweetened with Splenda not Asparatine, which I cannot stand, as it leaves a bitter after taste in my mouth, so I was off to a good start. The second thing in their favour, is that these bars are big! Think of a regular sized fudge bar and ...

• then add half again!

They really do taste like creamy fudge, and the Splenda sweetening is only slightly noticeable, you wouldn’t think you were eating a ‘diet’ fudge bar at all. Due to the size of this bar, I was genuinely full after eating it, and didn’t

feel the need for additional desert. At 90 calories per 100ml bar who could go wrong? I thought the packaging was pretty cool to, black and white with a cow with a tape measure around it!

I recommend anyone who is looking for a low calorie treat to try these zero transfat bars!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27110662530330/k2311a0611/6.11.06