American Lays onion and cheese flavored Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • Frito-Lays are one of the best producers of potato chips In India and the variety and range they have is just remarkable

• by nikhil.mehak

American Lays onion and cheese flavored Potato Chips are just the kind of packet which I could savor any time of the day. Frito-Lays are one of the best producers of potato chips In India and the variety and range they have is just remarkable. Every new season they pop up with few new varieties of their

product but for me American Lays onion and cheese flavored Potato Chips is simply the best, I may try a packet or two of the new flavors but in the long run It’s always Onion and cheese flavor which I relish on.

Whether it be a small gathering or a big party it’s incomplete with these packets ...

• of chips, we friends gather around daily and feast on these onion and cheese chips packet. We have been feasting on it for ages but we have never been bored or sick of the flavor and the melting taste of the cheese we get in our mouth is just awesome. It’s just the best packet of tasty
        and quick snacks and it’s also the largest selling wafer packets in India. So when it’s time for some quick and tasty snacks I prefer going for American lays only , healthwise may be it’s not good enough but sometimes we need to stir up the tastes buds as well and American lays is just the best in doing that.

barry lynch says :

i am writing lays chips to sugest a new flavor . my though is all the chips that don t make it . like the ones that are a little dark brown . not white like the ones you see in the bags you buy . but the light brown ones that slip by your quality control . i think lays shoud market this light brown chip as a new flavor .call this flavor SCORCHED FLAVOR .because when i am eating a bag of lays and come across a light brown chip ,the flavor of that one brown chip is to die for .so i though i would sugest that you could have a market for this flavor.I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS FLOVER love your chips barry lynch sask canada.

Debbie says :

Lays Cheese and Onion chips are the best. However they were only available for a limited time. This is Canada and there is a market for this product. I know that in the US they may not be as popular but Canadians love them. The sales speak for themselves, always selling out. Please bring them Back. They are available in other countries why not here.

tuliy says :

the flavor is over, the onion will smell from you if you ate that one, the only falvoer is god in lays is salt lays only

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803625251131/k2311a038/3.8.09