According to Jim
  • I am watching According to Jim for two years now,and I really love to watch this show,it is funny,interesting
  • Watching this TV show feels really good,because I face this kind of problem often,.and this show just reminds me all of them
  • Overall this show is full of pure fun,and I just can't sit serious while watching this TV show,truly it is the best comedy show for me

• by kuak

If you like funny TV shows,I am sure that you will like to watch “According to Jim”. It is a hilarious TV show.

I am watching According to Jim for two years now,and I really love to watch this show,it is funny,interesting.

”Jim”(Acted

by comedian Jim Belushi)is the head of the family,and “Cheryl” is his wife,and they have cute little three children,and all of them are too cute,specially the youngest boy is very sweet.

And they have “Andy”,who is Jim’s best friend,and he supports Jim in all kind of weird things,and “Dana”,who is Cheryl’s sister always teasing Jim,and Andy,and she sometimes joins with Cheryl,and both of them bully Jim,and Andy.

and this ...

• According to Jim
      show just reminds me all of them.

Sometimes I laugh like hell watching this show,specially when Andy doing his weird stuffs.

Cheryl is a true housewife,and she manages all the things very easily,but the children always makes her work a mess.

Like I

said earlier Dana is against to Jim,and Jim also hates Dana,and their arguments are also funny.

Overall this show is full of pure fun,and I just can’t sit serious while watching this TV show,truly it is the best comedy show for me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10803624981031/k2311a038/3.8.09