Victoria Secret Strawberries and Champagne lotion
  • I bought this new lotion of Victoria Secret that just out in a market last year
  • I like this lotion because it has moisturizer and it can be used on our hand and body

• by lei

I am collecting lotion for 1 year now, it’s my personal hobbies. Well,I am not about the price but I am aware of the content and results of the product.

I bought this new lotion of Victoria Secret that just out in a market last year.

Its a scented lotion with a smell of strawberries and Champagne.

Frankly, I do not like the

smell because it’s too strong.

But when it comes to the quality, the lotion is thick and not greasy.

I like this lotion because it has moisturizer and it can be used on our hand and body.

I am using this lotion for 1 month and I saw the good effect.

I frequently used it to my hand, I have a lot ...

• of things of work in a day that’s why I need to give my hands some massage and lotion before and after work and this lotion really helps me a lot.

I do not bring the bottle of the lotion when I am at work, I just put in a small container and is sealed.

This is the first time that I

bought a Victoria Secret’s lotion, it’s worth the price and I’m still planning to buy another scented of lotion from them but I see to it to love and check the smell first.

I hope that there are some lotion available that is light in smell.

I like this brand of lotion, I will see to it to share this with my friends and family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803624971031/k2311a038/3.8.09