Clarins Energizing Morning Cream
  • Clarins Energizing Morning Cream is one of the best moisturisers that I've ever used
  • This is my first time using a Clarins face product and I think I'm ready to convert
  • I am not sure which skin type this product is for but i believe it is more suited for dry-normal skin, as mine is
  • This one from Clarins is a million times better, definitely

• by cHip

Clarins Energizing Morning Cream is one of the best moisturisers that I’ve ever used!

The first thing that made me go ‘hmm’ in approval is its scent. For me, the scent of a moisturiser is very important. Afterall, I’m going to have to smell it for several hours at least! So this certainly gets a thumbs-up. It’s not strong or overpowering, but smells very soothing and refreshing, especially early in the morning!

This is my first time using a

Clarins face product and I think I’m ready to convert! This moisturiser is a cream, so the texture is very smooth. It’s not as heavy as some of the other moisturisers that i’ve used before.

I am not sure which skin type this product is for but i believe it is more suited for dry-normal skin, as mine is. However, I really am not sure because I got this from my friend as a present.

Comparing it to the current moisturiser that I’m using (biotherm’s aquasource hydrating water-gel), I would still prefer my biotherm one. The reason being that i am already used to using a very light moisturiser, as is the one from Biotherm. In comparison, this morning cream from Clarins feels a little heavier on my face. That said, I have also tried Biotherms aquasource hydrating GEL before and I totally hate it! This one from Clarins is a million times better, definitely!

I ...

• Clarins Energizing Morning Cream
      also feel that after application, this cream does seem to absorb into my skin immediately. Biotherm’s hydrating water-gel is so different. Less than 5 minutes after application, my face feels really smooth and hydrated and i totally love that feeling! As for this Clarins product, sure, my face feels hydrated, but it just seems that there’s a layer on top that takes a long time to get absorbed.

Nonetheless, I’ve always wanted to give Clarins’ products a

try and I am very satisfied with this product all in all. Even though i am currently a Biotherm user, I find that Clarins has a wider range of products that are more attractive than what Biotherm has at the moment. This energizing morning cream is one of the best that I’ve used from Clarins.

Do look out for my review on the Renew-Plus Night Lotion too.. It’s from the same range as this Energizing Morning Cream.

Clarins Energizing Morning Cream
elizabeth joseph says :

Hi, I thought the article was quite informative for a person such as myself who has just made an extremely effective face creme. I wondered whether you would like to try it out and review it perhaps. Thanks. Elizabeth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803624961031/k2311a038/3.8.09