Iselpin Sucralfate  » Medicine  »
  • I often experience chest pain located in the midline of my chest associated with some hyperacidity
  • This problem is usually triggered by soda intake, eating fatty foods and sometimes overeating
  • I highly recommend this for patients with hyperacidity and gastroesophageal reflux

• by coolynch78

I often experience chest pain located in the midline of my chest associated with some hyperacidity. This problem is usually triggered by soda intake, eating fatty foods and sometimes overeating. I consulted a doctor who diagnosed my condition as having Gastroesophageal Reflux disease. He then prescribed me Iselpin Sucralfate 1 gram tablet which I have to take every 6 hours and a proton pump

inhibitor which I have to take once a day.

When I first tried taking Iselpin Sucralfate tablet, I already noted immediate relief which I can describe as some comforting cool sensation in the midline of my chest. The chest pain then subsides within five to ten minutes after intake. Unlike other anti-hyperacidity medication which should be taken before meals, Iselpin Sucrafate can be taken anytime and ...

• the relief it gives is the same irregardless of timing.

I asked my doctor how this medication works and he said that Iselpin Sucralfate components coat the lining of my esophagus and stomach in a very protective way that it prevents further damage that can be caused by oversecretion of acid in my stomach.

During the course of my treatment with Sucralfate, I never experienced any adverse reaction.

The only problem I had with this medication is that the size of the tablet is a little too big for me to swallow, giving me a some discomfort in my throat sometimes.

To solve this problem, I just divide the tablet.

I highly recommend this for patients with hyperacidity and gastroesophageal reflux. It is very cost-effective. However, consult your physician first if this medication is right for you.

lerma says :

does Iselpin Sucralfate has adverse reaction on pregnant women

John says :

There are no ingredients that could directly affect the fetus. However, it could interact with other drugs during pregnancy, so it’s recommended that you get a doctor’s approval first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26803624891031/k2311a038/3.8.09