Yellow labrador retriever  » Pets  »
  • I love my dog, I will recommend this kind of breed to those people who wants to own a dog

• by lei

I grew up with pets in our house but I don’t usually took cared of them. I don’t usually cuddle pets, but I have fun looking at them playing around. 2 years ago my friend had given me a 2 years old yellow Labrador retriever, he talked to me before hand If I would like to keep a dog and own him like a baby.

Fortunately, I never said no. It

just this is my first time to take care of a dog on my own.

Surprisingly, I was shocked when I saw this dog. I don’t realized that this dog is a very large breed.

Because this is my first time to see a yellow pure bred Labrador retriever. At first, I’m afraid to touch him.

But when I rub his stomach he really likes it. He was named potpot by ...

• the first owner.

He easily adopt to his new environment. He really wants to play and always run.

My friend told me that Labrador retriever can easily adapt to their new environment, they are playful and they are not hard to be with. He told me what the dogs usually eat and what are those foods that is not good for him.

Time to time I called my friend for an

assistant, it’s like I am taking cared my own bay and I’m very happy for having my dog around. I also observed that he loves to eat bread.

Labrador retriever is very sweet and loving dog, they can easily learn some tricks in a day. He loves to swim and his not hard to bathe.

I love my dog, I will recommend this kind of breed to those people who wants to own a dog.

Yellow labrador retriever

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29803624861031/k2311a038/3.8.09