Suave Firming Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I received Suave Firming Moisturizer sachet for free when I bought body lotion
  • I used it on my skin with quite hesitation because my skin is very sensitive type ,but to my surprise I found my skin glowing
  • I was quite pleased with the results because I always wanted some thing non-greasy and Above all it suited to my skin very well Then I specially went to the local store and bought the bottle ,to my surprise it cost me only $3.38.With this little amount I my skin looking healthier and smoother
  • When I went to meet my sis' she immediately noticed a difference and compliment me growing young day by day

• by shaz
      I received Suave Firming Moisturizer sachet for free when I bought body lotion . I used it on my skin with quite hesitation because my skin is very sensitive type ,but to my surprise I found

my skin glowing. Wow Suave Firming Moisturizer improved the tone, texture and appearance of my skin . I was quite pleased with the results because I always wanted some thing non-greasy and Above all it ...

• suited to my skin very well Then I specially went to the local store and bought the bottle ,to my surprise it cost me only $3. 38 . With this little amount I my skin looking healthier and smoother.
        /> When I went to meet my sis’ she immediately noticed a difference and compliment me “growing young day by day” . I am happy and thankful to Suave that I got some thing for my skin type at last !

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31100662480430/k2311a0610/6.10.06