Philosophy “Amazing Grace” Perfumed Firming Body Emulsion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I so love this new discovery of mine, the Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Emulsion
  • I really love the fragrance of this product
  • Third of all, I love what it does to my skin
  • I have been using it for a month now and I found that my skin became toned and moisturized
  • Overall, I will recommend this product to those people who want firmer skin from a great product that has a heavenly scent

• by grl2475

I so love this new discovery of mine, the Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Emulsion. I got it as a gift from a friend and I really can’t thank her enough for this wonderful gift.

First of all, the scent of this product is to die for! It is very clean and fresh and lasts the whole day. The very first day I used it,

people have complimented me and asked me what perfume I use. They were really surprised when I told them that I use only this product. I really love the fragrance of this product.

Second of all, I love the packaging. It comes in a really simple bottle. On it are inscribed words of inspiration that has something to do with the product name which in this ...

• case is Grace.

Third of all, I love what it does to my skin. It literally tightens your skin as it moisturizes. The product itself is very creamy. It is probably the thickest cream in a bottle that you could ever find. I have been using it for a month now and I found that my skin became toned and moisturized. No more dryness! No more

alligator skin for me! I now use it regularly, during mornings and in the evenings. I can’t get enough of it.

Overall, I will recommend this product to those people who want firmer skin from a great product that has a heavenly scent. I love it and have used it, I really recommend you buy one too so you can experience the wonders of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803624791031/k2311a038/3.8.09