Orange County, CA
  • Some of the people from my small town like to look down upon you if you did any little thing wrong, and I hate that because everyone knows you business and I like a little privacy

• by David Boston

Orange County was a blast to visit. I’m from a small itty bitty town in the middle of the Texas. Muggy, hot, cold, windy, all the kind of weather that I had with a passion. Plus there is nothing to do where I’m from the mall sucks, and everything is really far away.

Orange County on the other hand

was a blast. I could drive down to the beach one day and spend a great time in the sun and water. See real waves instead of what I can see down on the coast of Texas was awesome and really amazed me as to what I’ve been missing this whole time.

On top of this there were so many amazingly big malls and shopping centers compared to what I see where I from, and they were all so much closer. Shopping around and having everything in one area saved a lot of time when I was looking for stuff.

Being able to drive out of Orange County and into the mountains was also awesome. I mean having the beach one ...

• Orange County, CA
      way, mountains and snow another way, and even the desert if you wanted to go there was cool. It left so many options for what you could do with your time.

I also found a lot of the people to be really nice. Some of the people from my small town like to look down upon you if you did any

little thing wrong, and I hate that because everyone knows you business and I like a little privacy. There are so many people in Orange County that nobody knew everything that was going on in your life and that was a really nice feeling.

If you looking for a nice vacation I would hesitate to suggest this place to you at all.

Orange County, CA

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38803624700331/k2311a038/3.8.09