Sony - BRAVIA 1000W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System HT-SS2300
  • Sony - BRAVIA 1000W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System the sound coming from this Home Theater system is pretty amazing for the price
  • The one thing that I have noticed though is the subwoofer seems kind of weak, and I wish it could give a little more thump when I used it
  • One thing I don't like is the speakers where a little more stylish they kind of stick out so I've worked on hiding them a little bit to keep them away from people's view, and on the whatever we are doing instead

• by David Boston

Sony - BRAVIA 1000W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System the sound coming from this Home Theater system is pretty amazing for the price. I have a pretty big living room, and it filled the whole thing with the sound from anything I’d turned on. The sound with my blu-ray DVD was absolutely

great and I can’t believe I had a nice TV, blu-ray, and no surround sound. What age am I living in?

The system was really easy to set up I meant it’s nothing really more than just plugging some things in. If you are have trouble then you can look at the booklet and that will help get you on the right direction. If you are on a budget though this is the system for you as it’s not really pricy like some of the other one that you can buy.

This system also sounds great when I’m playing games like Call of Duty,

• Sony - BRAVIA 1000W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System HT-SS2300
      Halo 3, and a bunch of other games. The one thing that I have noticed though is the subwoofer seems kind of weak, and I wish it could give a little more thump when I used it.

This system is easy to use, and if you want something simple that almost anyone

can use then this would be a good point to start. One thing I don’t like is the speakers where a little more stylish they kind of stick out so I’ve worked on hiding them a little bit to keep them away from people’s view, and on the whatever we are doing instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16803624690331/k2311a038/3.8.09