Starbucks Lubbock, TX by Texas Tech Campus  » Business  »
801 University Ave, Lubbock, TX
  • It's a nice way to catch up with what is going on with my friends, and a cup of coffee seems to be one of the best ways to do it
  • The employees are really nice, and I love to try to new things do they let me know what there favorite drinks are when I asked them what new drink I should try

• by David Boston

Starbucks in Lubbock, TX by the Texas Tech campus is a great hang out to get together with friends because it’s close to where most people live. But it is also a great place to go and get some studying done. Which by the way I don’t do often enough, however I do go and meet

up with friends there quite often especially ones that I don’t get to see much. It’s a nice way to catch up with what is going on with my friends, and a cup of coffee seems to be one of the best ways to do it.

The employees are really nice, and I love to try ...

• to new things do they let me know what there favorite drinks are when I asked them what new drink I should try. I’ve gone in there enough where some of them even recognize me now, and that makes me feel as if they are actually paying attention where at some places you know they don’t.

Customer satisfaction seems to be pretty high at this Starbucks, as I’ve never heard anything bad about it before. These kinds of employees are what make a business successful, and they have defiantly done their job. Because I will be going back there many more times for sure, as it is somewhere that I am comfortable going to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41803624650331/k2311a038/3.8.09