The Centre at Overton Park Lubbock, TX  » Real estate  »
2.0
2400 Glenna Goodacre Boulevard, Lubbock, TX 79401
  • On top of this it isn't furnished like a lot of the other places around campus Fountains and Pointe for instance Another problem I had with this place is if you went down to the office is sweats or something like that it was as if the employees looked down upon you and I didn't enjoy that
  • In all honesty, I think there are many better places to live then the Centre and I will never ever be going back there

• by David Boston

The Centre at Overton Park seems like an upper class apartment complex in Lubbock, Texas and I will admit it’s pretty darn nice compared to a lot of the places around the city. I just don’t think it’s worth the money that is spent for it though.

One of the things people seem to like about this place is that they you have to have a card key to get

otherwise the doors won’t open for you. This doesn’t really help in all honesty though. I see people let others in who don’t live there even when they don’t know the person. I even locked myself out once because I left my key in my room, so I went into the parking garaged and hopped over the doors since it doesn’t go all the way to the roof.

It’s also ...

• just downright expensive compared to a lot of the other places like a three bedroom is close to $1800 a month and that is a lot more than a lot of places. On top of this it isn’t furnished like a lot of the other places around campus Fountains and Pointe for instance

or something like that it was as if the employees looked down upon you and I didn’t enjoy that. I was paying that large amount of money to live there. I shouldn’t be treated like scum. Keep in mind these were fellow students as well.

In all honesty, I think there are many better places to live then the Centre and I will never ever be going back there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62803624630331/k2311a038/3.8.09