Quality Inn & Suites Lubbock, TX  » Hotels  »
3430 W Loop 289, 34th Street & Loop 289 South, Lubbock, TX 79407
  • Quality Inn & Suites is not the best hotel I've ever stayed in
  • I love to be able to take a bath when I'm gone from home and relax and watch some television because for goodness sake I can't do that at home
  • Which I didn't have any problem with loud kids at

• by David Boston

Quality Inn & Suites is not the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. However it’s a pretty good place for the price in Lubbock, TX. It’s pretty new maybe only two years old and you can really tell. The beds are comfortable and that’s always a great thing when you are going to a place you don’t know that isn’t your house. I didn’t feel like I was too far away from home in all honesty like I do when I go to some other places.

There was a TV in the bathroom which was awesome! I love to be able to take a bath when I’m gone from home and relax and watch some television because for goodness sake I can’t do that at

home. Or even relax half the time. I always have something to do that is of important. Other than that the restroom was just downright huge compared to a lot of the other places I have. I hate having to like spin in circles just to use the restroom and get out. It’s just a hassle more than anything else, and that’s just not needed when you are somewhere new already.

There are many nice people there and I ran into a nice elderly couple who I had a few nice conversations with during breakfast. However one of the nights I was there someone brought a few of their kids who had no manners what so ever and I just didn’t know what to ...

• do. They were running up and down the halls yelling, and screaming. On top of that they were slamming doors I guess there parents got them their own room and they slept like a rock because it was so loud!

I did complain and after a while it was taken care of. I can’t hold this against the hotel though I mean they can’t control everybody’s kids. That is the responsibility of the parents however they seemed to miss that memo.

The rooms were very clean and that’s always great in a Hotel. I didn’t feel like I had to worry about using the covers as in some of the cheaper places that you can stay sometimes. (Eww I don’t want to think about that!) The room

like the restrooms was also very large and had a nice TV that you could sit back and watch and relax to.

Another plus is if you have a laptop with a wireless connection then you could use their free wireless internet that they provided for everyone to use. This was nice because I could still respond to E-mails that I received without having to go down stairs to use their little computer office. Which I’m not always comfortable using in case my information somehow gets stored down there for someone else to use.

I would stay here again if I head back to the area; another nice place to look is at the Embassy Suites. Which I didn’t have any problem with loud kids at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2803624600331/k2311a038/3.8.09