Kirkland’s Lubbock, TX  » Shopping  »
6074 Marsha Sharp Freeway Lubbock, TX 79407
  • Kirkland's in Lubbock, TX is a pretty interesting store, and it seems to get new things almost all the time
  • When I'm bored I love to drive over and see what they have going on inside
  • One thing I've noticed is the place seems to be pretty organized most of the time
  • If you don't mind the crowds then this won't be an issue for you
  • SO just have some fun and do some searching I think there is something for everyone if you just take the time and look

• by David Boston

Kirkland’s in Lubbock, TX is a pretty interesting store, and it seems to get new things almost all the time. When I’m bored I love to drive over and see what they have going on inside. One thing I’ve noticed is the place seems to be pretty organized most of the time. During this past Christmas period it got a little messy, and very crowded. The store isn’t that big so even when there are a few people inside it can feel as if there are tons of people inside. If you don’t mind the crowds then this won’t be an issue for you.

The people who work in the store are very friendly as with most people who tend t work at more artsy type

stores, at least the ones that I have encountered. Although sometimes it is kind of hard to find someone to help you without going to the counter and waiting your turn which is a huge pain. Not only for you but for the other people who are waiting in line at the time. It’s okay though everything like I said is really organized normally so help isn’t needed to often.

One issue that I have had with this store though is while it normally smells really, really good in the store. It’s just too overpowering and long periods of time in there actually start to make me feel sick. Normally I can’t stay in there for longer than 15 or 20 minutes before I have ...

• to move on to somewhere else. This is sad because I would browse through there longer to see if I could actually get myself set on buying something out of there instead of just looking through everything and think that I like it.

The prices well the prices are a little high on some of the stuff I feel. But it’s almost like any other store you go that is like this. Everything seems to be a little more unique so you tend to pay a little bit more for it. I mean the prices are crazy outrageously high or anything but a little more then I’d like to spend a lot of the time.

Sadly a lot of the time when they finally sell

out of something it doesn’t reappear in the store. At least not the one that we have in Lubbock, so if you really want something don’t wait too long to get it otherwise you may just miss out on that great object that you wanted.

I would suggest if you like stores like Pier 1, and World Market that you take some time a look through Kirkland’s. They are pretty similar and I always find stuff I want in all three stores. Sometimes I can even find things that I mix and match in my house between all three f them and it normally looks great! SO just have some fun and do some searching I think there is something for everyone if you just take the time and look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24803624500331/k2311a038/3.8.09