George Forman GRP4P Indoor Grill  » Housewares  »
  • From the beginning I thought it sounded like a neat thing to have and I wanted one
  • I really love that because this means that I can cook enough for my entire family all at once
  • Also, this grill has some very useful features that I like very much
  • So in conclusion, if you have not yet purchased a George Forman grill but have been thinking about doing so, and you like to keep things simple, I would say that this particular model is a good one to consider
  • When it comes to making some delicious grilled chicken, steak or pork chops, I would be lost without mine

• by betsyraeduke

I remember when I first saw George Forman advertising one of his indoor grills on TV. From the beginning I thought it sounded like a neat thing to have and I wanted one. Finally, a couple of years ago, I purchased one for the first time. I bought the GRP4P model. To this day I am pretty pleased with it for the most part.

This is a fairly decent sized grill. I mostly use mine for grilled chicken breast, ribeye steaks and pork chops. It will hold up to four large slices of meat, or even five if they are a little smaller. I really love that because this means that I can cook enough for my

entire family all at once.

Also, this grill has some very useful features that I like very much. It sits at a tilted angle which allows excess grease to drain off your food. It cooks both sides of the food at the same time which makes the entire process quick. There is only one heat setting so there is no need to guess where to set it at.

One of my favorite things about the George Forman GRP4P grill is that it is very easy to use. All I have to do is turn it on and wait for it to heat up. There is a light in the middle that shuts off when the grill is ...

• warmed up enough and ready to use. Once the light goes off, I just open it, put in my food, close it again and leave it alone until the food is done. That’s all there is to it!

What’s more, I find that most anything I cook in this handy little grill gets done fairly quickly and comes out tasting scrumptious. Also, I have never had anything burn in this. It is a wonderful grill for what I use it for.

Another thing I like about this grill is that when I’m done using it, cleaning it is easy too. The trays come off and so can easily be washed in my sink with the rest of

my dishes. Plus, it features a non stick design, so the trays wipe right clean with no scrubbing or anything!

Anyone who knows me knows that I like things to be as easy and quick as possible when doing any sort of cooking or related activity. The George Forman GRP4P grill makes everything very easy! I love mine!

So in conclusion, if you have not yet purchased a George Forman grill but have been thinking about doing so, and you like to keep things simple, I would say that this particular model is a good one to consider. When it comes to making some delicious grilled chicken, steak or pork chops, I would be lost without mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53803624350331/k2311a038/3.8.09