Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
  • I love it and I will never use any other shampoo or conditioner again
  • However, I was desperate so I decided to give one last special shampoo and conditioner a try
  • I noticed results after the first time I used these products
  • If you are struggling with unruly, extremely frizzy hair as I used to, I strongly recommend that you try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and matching conditioner

• by betsyraeduke

I have extremely dry, frizzy hair that I used to battle with constantly. No matter what I did, my hair was so frizzy and unmanageable that it would look like a snarled up, ratty mess! I tried tons of special shampoos and conditioners that were made especially for frizzy hair but none of them worked. Then I tried Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner. Let me tell you, this stuff works miracles! I love it and I will never use any other shampoo or conditioner again!

My hair is extremely unruly, thick, naturally curly and the frizz is extreme! I hate wearing my hair up, but it never looked good down unless I straightened it first, which is not something that I want to be bothered with doing all of the time. For that matter, the frizz was so bad, it didn’t even look that good up anyway.

When I first tried Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and matching conditioner,

I was skeptical. I had already tried so many other shampoos and conditioners that were made especially for frizzy hair, all to no avail. I had even tried the John Frieda line of products. Not only did they not work, but most of the special serums and stuff that they sell to use along with their shampoos and conditioners made my hair feeling grimy. Also, compared to the John Frieda line, Garnier’s stuff is pretty cheap. However, I was desperate so I decided to give one last special shampoo and conditioner a try. I am so glad I did.

First of all, Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and conditioner both smell great! They have a wonderful citrus smell to them and they leave my hair smelling great too. Most importantly, they work excellently. Since I have been using this line of shampoo and conditioner my hair has been softer, shinier and the frizz is completely gone! I can finally wear my hair down and ...

• have it look nice without having to go through the hassle of straightening it if I don’t want to! There are still times when I straighten my hair, but now it is my choice, rather then a necessity! What’s even better, this stuff works fast too. I noticed results after the first time I used these products. By the third time, my frizz was gone. Also, unlike the expensive John Frieda line, Garnier Fructis Fortifying shampoo and conditioner work to eliminate frizz and improve the health of my hair all by themselves. There is no need to put a bunch of extra serums and junk into my hair afterwards. That means nothing to leave my hair feeling grimy and yucky! Not only that, before I started using Garnier Fructis, my hair never grew. It was so dry, brittle and frizzy that the ends would constantly break off leaving my hair forever at the same length. I have been using the Garnier line
        for about eight months now and not only is my hair frizz free and manageable, it has finally started growing again. My hair was the same length for over five years before I started using Garnier. In the eight months or so that I have been using Garnier, my has gotten noticeably longer! How is that for some added, bonus results?!

Absolutely, without a doubt, Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner are an excellent product. The purpose of this line is tame unmanagebale, frizzy hair. It does that to perfection and does so much more as well. This product line will leave your hair manageable, frizz free, smelling great and very healthy. It does all of this for half price of other products lines which are advertised to do the same thing and do not work half as well! If you are struggling with unruly, extremely frizzy hair as I used to, I strongly recommend that you try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and matching conditioner!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803624190331/k2311a038/3.8.09