Presto Pizzazz Revolving Pizza Oven  » Housewares  »
  • I am the proud owner of a Presto Pizzazz Revolving Pizza Oven and I love it
  • This pizza maker has never disappointed me in the three years that I have owned it
  • My family and I all agree that it makes the best, most delicious pizza ever
  • If you are looking for a great pizza oven, this one is definitely worth considering

• by betsyraeduke

I am the proud owner of a Presto Pizzazz Revolving Pizza Oven and I love it! I use my pizza oven quite often. It makes delicious pizza every time.

Right from the beginning I realized that my Presto Pizzazz Pizza oven is very simple to use, and I love simple when it comes to cooking. It has adjustable settings so I have control over how the pizza turns out and I do not have to preheat it before use. I can make any kind of pizza with it, frozen,

home made, whatever.

My pizza oven cooks the pizza on the top and bottom at the same time while slowly rotating so that the pizza cooks evenly. This makes it a pretty quick way to cook the pizza and I never need to turn my oven on to do it!

To use this pizza oven all you have to do is follow these basic and easy steps: 1. Make sure you place the pizza oven on a level surface away from the edge.

2. Place your pizza in the ...

• center of the baking pan, plug the oven in and select your desired heat setting.

3. When the pizza is finished cooking, the entire pan can be removed so there is no need to try and transfer the pizza to something else

Clean up is a breeze with this pizza as well. The removable baking pan is non stick and wipes clean effortlessly. The removable pan also makes for quick and easy storage when you are done using it.

This pizza maker has never disappointed me in the three years

that I have owned it. My entire family loves pizza made from this oven. My only complaint is that it makes only one pizza at a time. This machine makes the pizza so good that there is never enough! LOL

In conclusion, I am very happy with my Presto Pizzazz Revolving Pizza Oven. My family and I all agree that it makes the best, most delicious pizza ever. It works great is fast and clean up couldn’t be easier. If you are looking for a great pizza oven, this one is definitely worth considering!

Presto Pizzazz Revolving Pizza Oven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53803624130331/k2311a038/3.8.09