I Am… Sasha Fierce by Beyonce  » Music  »
  • However, the very original Beyonce will do just fine

• by eryana09

It is no surprise that I Am… Sasha Fierce by Beyonce is an awesome album once more by one of the most talented female singers of all time. I can cry when I listen to the track If I Were A Boy. This song has so many significance for me and it is so beautifully done. It is something

like if I am a boy, I would do most wondrous things to appreciate a lady; somewhere along those lines. The lyric, ‘I’d swear I be a better man and listen to her.’ That is so touching and alluring.

Beyonce always has this ability to draw attention to her perfect vocal range but at times I wonder why her songs are ...

• all mostly so sad. Is she reflecting her real life situation or that she is totally good at sad ballads. Whatever the reason is, the formula works and she has me glued on as a fan.

My aunt happens to be a die-hard fan of Beyonce and that is why I manage to get to listen to the songs

in I Am… Sasha Fierce by Beyonce. And just in case you are wonder who Sasha Fierce is, it is another character that Beyonce is getting into. However, the very original Beyonce will do just fine.

Her image on this album is also somewhat different and her hair all tied up like that, makes her look so different. Enjoy this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14803624020131/k2311a038/3.8.09