Fearless by Taylor Swift  » Music  »
  • At first I thought it is just another Britney wannabe and I thought low of the quality of the songs in it
  • And as a bonus package, Taylor Swift comes with such a sweet and gorgeous demeanor and she can definitely go far in the music industry

• by eryana09

This young crooner, Taylor Swift is no ordinary singer. My sister has Fearless by Taylor Swift sitting proudly on her album shelf and she listens to it regularly. At first I thought it is just another Britney wannabe and I thought low of the quality of the songs in it.

But there was this one particular moment when I previewed some of the songs when my sister was not around, I find it really awesome.

One word is for sure: Don’t underestimate the quality of the voice of Taylor Swift. In fact, she is better sounding than most newcomer ...

• singers. Songs like Love Story, You Belong With Me and Fearless should not be slipped by.

Give it a chance to play through on your CD record and you should roughly get what I mean. And as a bonus package, Taylor Swift comes with such a sweet and gorgeous

demeanor and she can definitely go far in the music industry. Not in a Miley kind of beauty, but more towards the blonde beauty type. And she looks so fresh, young and innocent and when I listened through, it brought me to my young, teenage years when I had crushes here and there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14803623920131/k2311a038/3.8.09