Bittersweet World by Ashlee Simpson  » Music  »
2.0
  • In fact, I thought it was another rendition of Avril Lavigne or something
  • Or maybe, I'm reviewing a bit too harsh here because I don't like her brand of music
  • But I think a bit otherwise for Avril Lavigne's type of music though

• by eryana09

I listened to Bittersweet World by Ashlee Simpson the other day and she does not sound like her sister at all. In fact, I thought it was another rendition of Avril Lavigne or something.

The album of this song is not that awesome. I sifted through the

songs and when I listened through, I became so bored and yawning the whole time. Such a boring album. But I must give a bit of credit that she has a whole other world of difference from Jessica Simpson’s type of music. I wouldn’t say she sings some puking type of songs, but I don’t find the connection of the songs and her voice.

Or maybe, I’m reviewing a bit too harsh here because I don’t like her brand of music. Maybe. But I think a bit otherwise for Avril Lavigne’s ...

• Bittersweet World by Ashlee Simpson
      type of music though. Perhaps this album would cater to some, but not to me. Tracks like Ragdoll and even the first song track, Outta My Head is already so bored what more with the lingo, Ayayayai or something.

Truth be said, I have to

be honest to my listening skills here. I don’t fancy this album Bittersweet World by Ashlee Simpson and I would have to give this album a rating of 4. Perhaps if you are fan of hers, you wouldn’t mind this album. But a no-no for me, sorry guys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14803623780131/k2311a038/3.8.09