Brothers & Sisters by Coldplay  » Music  »
  • It is a well-known fact that the frontman of Coldplay is none other than Gwyneth Paltrow's husband and I think they are still happily married
  • I highly recommend this, no doubt about it
  • At first I thought that it is not Coldplay there, but rather an Indie band or something

• by eryana09

Have you guys ever listened to this single CD, Brothers & Sisters by Coldplay? You should. It is not that bad, I tell you. Though there are only 3 tracks, I really enjoy listening to it.

If you are a die hard fan of Coldplay, then all the more you should get this single. It is a well-known fact that

the frontman of Coldplay is none other than Gwyneth Paltrow’s husband and I think they are still happily married. Coldplay brand of music has always worked well with my ears and I find that I keep putting the 3 tracks on repeat mode. If you think that it is a bit of a waste of money, think again. These 3 songs are ...

• fantastic and they are different in their own way. I highly recommend this, no doubt about it.

The 3 tracks are Brothers & Sisters, Only Superstition and Easy To Please. Only Superstition is quite a nice, melancholy tune and it is pretty much soothing. At first I thought that it is not Coldplay there, but rather an Indie band or something.

Therefore, in my humblest opinion they totally rock and ace with this single album; Brothers & Sisters. Get it while you still can. Or if you have people that can borrow you guys the track, then by all means do so. There is no 1 best favorite; I love all 3 tracks. Take a listen to them and you will see what I mean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14803623760131/k2311a038/3.8.09