Tai Pei Garlic Shrimp
  • I decided to buy Tai Pei brand garlic shrimp
  • This is something I definitely recommend buying

• by Steve

This morning I was at the store and decided, while I was there, to pick up something easy for lunch. I decided to buy Tai Pei brand garlic shrimp. And, I was impressed with my purchase.

I’m a big Chinese food fan. But, you can’t always find decent Chinese food at the grocery store.

In fact, most of the time, to get the quality, I have to spend the money at a restaurant. This wasn’t the case with Tai Pei.

The garlic shrimp was excellent. There were plenty of decent sized cooked shrimp and a healthy portion of peas and broccoli to go with it.

The garlic sauce ...

• was just right, it had plenty of flavor but wasn’t overpowering; a problem I’ve had with other brands of garlic shrimp before. I like how easy this meal is to cook too.

There isn’t any work at all. You just put the box in the microwave for up to 5 minutes, let it stand

for a couple minutes and serve.

You don’t even need to remove the plastic wrapping from it first. There is also a decent quantity of food.

There’s enough for one person to have a filling meal or for two people to share, assuming they are having something to go with it. This is something I definitely recommend buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803623600131/k2311a038/3.8.09