Ore-Ida Steam N’ Mash Potatoes
  • This is a good product I would definitely recommend if you're a person who doesn't like instant potatoes but also doesn't have the time to make them yourself

• by Steve

Being a person who isn’t a big fan of instant mashed potatoes and doesn’t have the time to clean, cook and mash fresh potatoes, I was thrilled to discover Ore-Ida’s Steam N’ Mash potatoes at the store last night. This product, quite simply,

is awesome.

Rather than having to buy potato flakes in a box, you can purchase a bag of the Steam N’ Mash potatoes, put them in your microwave for 10 minutes and mash them.

It’s so simple my 4-year-old child could do it by herself.

The potatoes themselves come out pretty decent.

You can tell they were frozen but they still manage to be fluffy and yet have some small chunks; just how I like my mashed potatoes (and the reason I hate instant).

The bag ...

• Ore-Ida Steam N' Mash Potatoes
      made enough potatoes for my family of three with some leftovers.

I would say any family larger than four people would have to buy at least two bags to have enough.

Of course, if you have a family larger than that, I would

think you would be on a tighter budget and probably wouldn’t want to spend the $3.

50 per bag for these.

This is a good product I would definitely recommend if you’re a person who doesn’t like instant potatoes but also doesn’t have the time to make them yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803623490131/k2311a038/3.8.09