Be My Valentine Charlie Brown  » Movies  »
  • The best part in my opinion was the pawpet show Snoopy puts on for Lucy
  • Great movie and I recommend watching it with the entire family

• by Steve

When I was growing up, the Charlie Brown Christmas Special was an annual tradition for my family. Since then, they’ve expanded the Charlie Brown universe to include other holiday movies, including “Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown.

” My daughter and I

spent a half hour tonight watching this movie for the first time together and I feel it is one of the better animated movies I’ve seen.

As you can guess, the entire episode rotates around the Valentine’s Day Holiday.

Charlie Brown wants his first valentine.

Linus buys a big box of chocolate for the teacher and Sally thinks its for her.

The movie has a good mix of comedy and even some drama.

The best part in my opinion was ...

• Be My Valentine Charlie Brown
      the “pawpet” show Snoopy puts on for Lucy.

It began with the whole ticket buying, popcorn ordering and even ushering to the show and ended with Lucy getting soaked, covered in mud and even beaten up.

It was great.

I

even liked the scene where Sally is reading from one of those candy hearts and, instead of a short saying, she gets a long romantic poem.

How in the world did they fit that on that heart?

Great movie and I recommend watching it with the entire family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11803623411231/k2311a038/3.8.09