Mr. Monk and the Earthquake  » TV  »
  • This is definitely a funny and entertaining episode and I would list it among my favorites when it comes to this series

• by Steve

Today was the first time I’ve seen the Monk episode Mr. Monk and the Earthquake since it first was broadcast in season 1.

And, I still find it entertaining.

This show, of course, has Monk being caught in an Earthquake and having to cope with everything involved with that (of course,

living in California, you think he would be used to them by now).

One of Sharona’s friends is killed during the earthquake and he is brought along with her when she goes to pay her respects and, of course, he notices some small clues that indicate murder.

We also have the ...

• same classic plot line of Sharona going out on a date with the perfect guy only to find something wrong with him at the last second.

This time he happens to be a killer and she finds herself taken hostage (for at least the second time this season if I remember

correctly); something that honestly feels like it’s been done a few too many times already.

Who is she supposed to be? Lois Lane.

This is definitely a funny and entertaining episode and I would list it among my favorites when it comes to this series.

If you haven’t seen it then you definitely must.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10803623331231/k2311a038/3.8.09